Joining our payment plan means that you will have predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care. Our plan is a full care plan, which means that the cost of all regular dental care is included. For example examinations, hygiene appointments, fillings and the surgery time for laboratory work. Prices start from £12.85 per month.
All plan members are registered with a dentist of their choice, and will have all of their planned appointments with the same dentist. If you have a dental emergency, treatment with one of our other dentists within the practice is covered.
All plan members are able to access hygienist appointments (2 per year unless otherwise agreed with your treating dentist) to ensure that you are able to maintain your oral hygiene, and receive treatment that is necessary to prevent gum disease in the future.
As a preventative practice we offer a free electric toothbrush to new patients who join our plan, along with an appointment with our oral health educator to show you how to use it effectively. This in time may mean that your monthly payments are reduced as your need for dental treatment decreases and your oral hygiene improves, which is our aim for all patients within the practice.
There are additional benefits that are included with your monthly payment:
The cost of dental treatment by any dentist up to a maximum of £10,000 for any one incident of Dental Trauma;
• The cost of emergency callouts and pain relief or emergency treatment if you are on holiday (including on the mainland);
• A specified amount if you suffer permanent facial disfigurement due to a Dental Trauma;
• A specified amount for each complete 24-hour period of hospitalisation wholly or partly under the care of a consultant who specialises in dental or maxillofacial surgery;
• A specified amount if you are diagnosed with Oral Cancer and this is the primary cancer site;
• Monthly reimbursement of your plan membership cost, if you are made compulsorily redundant.
For more information on the benefits if the scheme please click on the brochure below